"Community Conversations: Overcoming Stress and Achieving Wellness" is a free community event that will be held in the historic First Corinthian Baptist Church (FCBC) in Harlem, New York on Saturday, October 21 from 12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m.
This event is designed to provide resources and support for overcoming stress and achieiving wellness within our communities.
- Mrs. Chirlane McCray, First Lady of New York City
- Rev. Michael Walrond Jr., Pastor of FCBC
- Dr. Gary Belkin, NYC Mental Health Commissioner
- Dr. Sidney Hankerson, Columbia University Medical Center
Please Join us for an afternoon of:
- Health Insurance Sign-up
- Free Food
- Health and Community Resources
- Free Chair Massages
- And much more!
RSVP at this link https://communityconversationsharlem.eventbrite.com For more information: Emely.Santiago@nyspi.columbia.edu
1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
New York, NY 10026
Google map and directions