CASH FOR GUNS
TURN IN AN OPERABLE HANDGUN NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Turn in a gun and receive a:
$200 PRE-PAID CARD For Operable Handguns and Assault Rifles
$25 PRE-PAID CARD For Operable Rifles, Shotguns, and Airguns
THE ABYSSINIAN BAPTIST CHURCH
132 Odell Clark Place (West 138th Street crossing Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. and Malcolm X Blvd.)
No Current or Retired Law Enforcement Guns
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I BRING A GUN TO THE DROP-OFF SITE?
• Guns must be placed in a plastic or paper bag or box.
CAN I TRANSPORT THE GUN IN MY CAR?
• If transporting the gun by car, the gun must be transported in the trunk of the car.
WHEN DO I GET THE CASH CARD?
• After the gun is screened by officers and determined to be operable, you will be issued a cash card.
HOW MANY GUNS CAN I SURRENDER?
• You may surrender as many guns as you wish, but you will only receive payment for up to three guns.
CAN ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC SURRENDER A GUN?
• Active or retired law enforcement officers and licensed gun dealers are not eligible to participate in the program.
For more information about the Manhattan Gun Buy Back Program, please call 311
132 Odell Clark Pl
New York, NY 10030
Google map and directions